The teachers and board of directors of Indus Preschool have spent the last several months getting ready to re-open in September after we shut down in March due to COVID. We are following all government guidelines which can be found linked below and have put into place extra measures to ensure the health and safety of both staff and preschoolers. These extra measures are as follows:
• Prior to entering the classroom each student's temperature will be taken by one of the teachers. If their temperature is higher than 37.5 celsius, they will not be able to enter the classroom and must return home.
• Books, puzzles and other materials that cannot be sanitized between classes will not be used by more than one class during the week. This means that each class will have their own items for the week which will be cleaned on Friday and exchanged for different items the following week.
• The sand and water tables will not be open.
• Each student will have their own set of "tools" in the classroom. This includes crayons, glue sticks, etc.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at both doors of the classroom. Staff and preschoolers must sanitize before entering the classroom.
• No outside guests will be permitted in the classroom. If new preschoolers need their caregiver to stay to help calm nerves at the beginning of the class, that parent will need to social distance from all other preschoolers in the classroom.
• Hand washing will occur both before and after snack time as well as any time the washrooms are used.
• All tables and chairs will be disinfected before and after snack time.
• The entire classroom will be disinfected between classes and at the end of the day. Any items that cannot be disinfected will be removed from the classroom and will not be used.
• The entire classroom will undergo a deep cleaning once per week as an additional precaution.
• As a licensed preschool in Alberta, we've gone through the process of having all of our COVID procedures reviewed and approved by a government licensing officer. If you have questions or would like more information please contact us at email@example.com
This is a long form text area designed for your content that you can fill up with as many words as your heart desires. You can write articles, long mission statements, company policies, executive profiles, company awards/distinctions, office locations, shareholder reports, whitepapers, media mentions and other pieces of content that don’t fit into a shorter,
Articles – Good topics for articles include anything related to your company – recent changes to operations, the latest company softball game – or the industry you’re in. General business trends (think national and even international) are great